Reynard Devlog #10 – Merchants Update (0.8.1)
Until now, if you discovered hidden stairs, you could only reach library which offered different relics in exchange for different payment types. For an example: You could get relic which boosts your health regeneration in an exchange for consumables or score reset… The Merchants update brings 4 merchants which offer various goods! These merchants are:
- Izak (Weapons)
- Pepe (Armors)
- Abdul (Runes)
- Bubba (Potions)
Merchants unlike statues, libraries and other “mini shops” take only gold! So gold is getting another use case in the game and it’s not used only for building turrets anymore. Each of the merchants offer more items and set the price semi-randomly based on its quality.
- If the description of the item is long, the description window slowly starts scrolling down so you can read more.
- Fixed the “Throwing Acid Spear”.
- Added experience bar at the “End of run” screen instead of using only numbers.
- Fixed multiple typos in item descriptions
- Removed “+” signs in item descriptions. Now only “-” is displayed.
- Bats now collide with buildings and can hurt them.
We have also decided to create a giveaway! We’re giving away 3 keys for Reynard! You can enter the giveaway here.
PS: Sharing is caring 😀