Reynard Devlog #21 – Racoon skin and More (0.9.2)
It’s holiday season and I’ve been busy… eating and hanging out with my family. But I didn’t forget about my fellow gamers!
To express my gratitude to early access supporters I’m including the Racoon’s skin to Reynard. Once Reynard is fully released the skin will become a DLC. Early access supporters will be able to claim it for free!
Here’s the skin in action:
Reynard Racoon Skin
- [FEATURE] Added a free Racoon for early access supporters.
- [FEATURE] Added trapped breakables. When you break something (pots etc.) there is a chance of spawning a cursed weapon.
- [MINOR] Main menu music now fades in instead of blowing out your ears 😀
- [MINOR] Music volume gets reduced by 50% once the game is paused.
- [BALANCING] Kitchen knife damage increased from 0.75 to 1.
- [BALANCING] Necro Staff’s kill count before summoning an ally skeleton is reduced from 10 to 7.
- [BUGFIX] All pots now add to pot breaker achievement.
- [BUGFIX] Cursed fork can now damage companions.
As you can see, this was a shorter update since it’s holiday season and I’ve been busy. But I’ll prepare a bigger update next week 😀
See you in the next year!racoon racoon skin reynard