It’s not the first time and definitely not the last time I’ll have to do some balancing.
As said in our “Why early access?” section on steam we want to involve our early access supporters in development of the game.
Because it’s not the first time that we’ve received a proposal for stamina to regenerate itself instantly once you clear the room, we’ve added this feature.
Some of our players also pointed out that they don’t see much sense in waiting for their health to regenerate if they have a health regeneration relic. They see it as an exploit. After thinking about it for some time, I’ve decided that they’re right and that the relic should be removed. So it’s gone… for now 😀
Daily Runs and Scoring
The whole point of the daily run is to achieve the highest score. Until now if you didn’t die… you could clear every room and in the end your score would be very similar to your rival’s score.
That’s why from now on speed and remaining gold is being rewarded. If you complete a run under 40, 30 or 25 minutes you’ll get 10000 bonus score for each mark. Also at the end of the run remaining gold now gets transformed into a score.
It can spawn up to 4 circling discs around Reynard that stun and hurt attackers.
Makes Reynard invisible for 5 seconds. Invisibility stops if you attack.
- [WEAPON] Titan’s Belt. Can spawn up to 4 circling discs around Reynard that stun and hurt attackers.
- [WEAPON] Luna’s Cloak. Become invisible for 5 seconds. Invisibility stops if you attack.
- [HUGE] Stamina refills when transitioning through doors. Regeneration rate is increased when you clear the room, you’re waiting for the next wave or you defeat the boss.
- [MINOR] Wind can’t spawn in forge rooms anymore.
- [MINOR] Added confetti to the win screen.
- [MINOR] Repositioned the HP bar of Xeno turret.
- [MINOR] Removed HP regeneration relics.
- [MINOR] Minor modification to Foen’s island shape.
- [MINOR] Added a tiny easter egg.
- [MINOR] Added more supporters to the book of credits.
- [MINOR] Speed is now being rewarded! If you complete a run under 40, 30 or 25 minutes you’ll get 10000 bonus score for each mark.
- [MINOR] At the end of the run remaining gold gets transformed into score.
- [BALANCING] Buffed the Ifrit’s boot’s fire damage and spread duration.
- [BALANCING] Reduced starting max stamina to 20.
- [BALANCING] Enemy loot drops in invasion are halved.
- [BUGFIX] Goblins don’t steal from player when hitting his allies.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed lifestealing from corpses.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed jittering of a special weapon image on a HUD.
- [BUGFIX] Falling Boulders now deal normal damage instead of fire.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed 10 room cells that displayed water in a weird way.
Next week I’ll heavily focus on boss scaling, balancing, polishing and more.
Happy dungeon crawling 😀