Reynard Devlog #27 – Ally Zombies, Ifrit’s Staff and More (0.9.8)
Sadly I was sick this week, but gladly I managed to prepare stuff for 0.9.8 version of Reynard! Only 2 more weeks from 1.0 😀
Vampire perk was underpowered! It is the most expensive perk after all and it just had to be buffed. Well I buffed it by adding an ally zombie to it!
Remember that if a zombie kills another enemy it will spawn another zombie. Same rule applies for an ally zombie. It can snowball insanely if you have companion relics.
To sum up the new vampire perk: 50% less health, 50% less stamina, start with an ally zombie and a vampiric rune (necro rune). To unlock the perk you’ll have to spend 20 boss coins!
I don’t know if I can give credit to the fever or my imagination, but I had an urge to create a weapon that shoots fiery projectiles in every direction! Here’s the result – Ifrit’s Staff!
- [HUGE] Vampire perk’s price increased from 10 to 20. Start with a necrotic rune, zombie companion and 50% less health and stamina!
- [WEAPON] Ifrit’s Staff.
- [MINOR] New sprites for the slimes!
- [MINOR] Buffed Doctor Plague’s 3rd stage (If he’s the last boss on your way to Wizco).
- [MINOR] Added companion counter. Now you know how many companions you can have 😀
- [MINOR] Added confirmation prompt before quiting or restarting.
- [BALANCING] Nerfed Fire Spear’s damage over time.
- [BUGFIX] Stamina again regenerates quicker in invasion and when the boss is defeated.
- [BUGFIX] Enemies and bosses killed counters in “stats” should now be in sync with the achievements counter.
- [BUGFIX] Skeleton companion now gets transfered between the scenes normally.
- [BUGFIX] Damaged items like weapons and armors are now showing the correct value once you change the scene.
Until next week I wish you happy dungeon crawling 😀ally zombies Fresh slimes ifrit's staff reynard